Past Posts Pulldown Menu

Thursday, July 20, 2006

GORDIE!!!!!


Meet Gordie, my family's new puppy! He's sweet beyond belief!

He's six weeks old (rounded down)

Loves to play, kiss me, follow me, and snuggle while we take a nap.. and I've only known him a day!! It was hard to pick him from his brothers and sister, as they were all super cute and playful.
So far I've cleaned up a few accidents, taken him outside and twisted my ankle on a squirell hole in the ground.. also spraining my wrist in the process of stopping my fall.. but I'm still very happy!!!! He's already showing how much he loves me with all his kisses.. especially his ear kisses!!

More to come :)

1 comment:

Silverstar said...

Hi Em,
I love your new blog and your new puppy..he's TOO cute!
Hope to hear more stories about your adventures.:)