Past Posts Pulldown Menu

Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Thoughts.

------------------------------------------------
PICS:

Ok - first, the Guinea Pig pic is for me. I love guinea pigs, and I love animals in costume. I also love cuteness. I forget where I found this pic, probably Cute Overload or Imreallysad.com - where-ever it was... it's darned adorable.

The second pic, the pug pic, another one I have no clue where I got (I just collect them for sad days) - is for Colleen's enjoyment.

-------------------------------------------------

Thought for today:

"Ambition and anger will disappear when you stop concerning yourself with the fruit of your actions." - Buddha



I'm still doing okay.. trying to flush myself of anger, depression, sadness, and frustration. I am still keeping my head above water. Hopefully you are too.

1 comment:

Silverstar said...

Awww..its a pug!! So cute!
That quote is also something everyone could do well to heed as well.:)
Thanks for thinking of me Em and I wish you and your family happy holidays.~kisses~